Privacy Legal Notes
All the contents and information on the tagliolaserbrescia.com/cometalnet.it site are protected in accordance with copyright laws, therefore nothing, not even in part, can be copied, modified or resold for profit or to derive any utility from them. .
The Cometal Carpenteria Srl company has no responsibility for the content of external sites, which can be accessed through links placed within the tagliolaserbrescia.com/cometalnet.it site, provided as a simple service to network users.
The methods of managing the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it are described below. This is an information that is provided pursuant to regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 to those who interact with web services, accessible electronically from the address:
The information is provided only for the tagliolaserbrescia.com/cometalnet.it site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links. The information is also inspired by Recommendation No. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of Directive n ° 95/46 / EC, adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and in particular the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they link to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The owner of their treatment is Cometal Carpenteria Srl
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Data Controller. Cared only by the technical staff of the office in charge of processing, or by any persons in charge of maintenance operations.
The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of IT material are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose, however, subject to your consent.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Browsing data: the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes:
- IP addresses;
- Domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site;
- URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error , etc …) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of managing contacts with customers, consultants, suppliers and / or collaborators in general; therefore they will be deleted immediately after processing / use. However, they could be used to ascertain any liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or, in any case, connected to navigation on any links.
Data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages compiled through the contact forms on the site and e-mail to the addresses listed on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data requested in the forms or included in the message. Specific information is prepared for particular services on request.
Cookies: small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminals (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites on each subsequent visit through the same terminal. Furthermore, each site can allow the transmission of the so-called “third party” cookies, ie those generated by websites other than the one the user is visiting (through objects present in it such as banners, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains). Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (i.e. temporary cookies and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and persistent cookies (i.e. those that remain stored on the terminal until their expiry or cancellation by the user).
The types of cookies directly generated by this site are:
“technical” cookies, used for:
- customizing the user interface (e.g. to record user preferences such as language, currency, page display format, connection area);
- better usability of the site and its audio-visual content;
- the correct functioning of the connection (e.g. by appropriately addressing user requests between multiple servers).
“Third-party” cookies: This site also allows the transmission of third-party cookies to the user’s terminal. The Cometal Carpenteria Srl company limits itself, as a technical intermediary, to send these cookies, but does not manage their operation (therefore it does not have control and access to the information provided / acquired) since their operation is the responsibility of the third parts. For these cookies, it is possible to access the information and the third party consent forms by clicking on the links below.
The third parties are:
- a) subjects whose services this site uses to collect aggregate information / statistics on the users who visit this site. The com / analytics service provided by the company Google Inc. is in fact used
- b) “technical” cookies, used for the authentication and management of a browsing session (for example, to identify and validate the user for access to the Reserved Area); In fact, the WordPress service provided by the WordPress Foundation company is used.
- c) subjects whose services this site uses to allow the sharing of content on the major social platforms (eg Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc.) by users who visit this site.
More information regarding cookies will be shown later.
Social Network Plugin
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
– Facebook – (cookie information link)
– Twitter – (cookie information link)
– LinkedIn – (cookie information link)
– Google+ – (cookie information link).
FACULTY OF DATA PROVISION
The user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms; their absence can make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data are kept for the time indicated in the table, above, in this document, and in any case until the right of opposition is expressly exercised by the interested party.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
The data collected will not be disclosed or disseminated. The communication to third parties, other than the Data Controller, from the managers, internal but also external to the corporate structure, and by the persons in charge of the processing identified and appointed pursuant to articles 29 and 30 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments, is provided where necessary for the aforementioned purposes, to third parties (such as IT supply and assistance companies that guarantee the correct functioning of the portal) engaged in the correct and regular pursuit of the purposes described. In any case, the treatment by third parties will take place correctly and in compliance with the provisions of the law in force.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party will be able to assert their rights as expressed in art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree June 30, 2003 n. 196, by contacting the data controller. In particular according to art. 7 the interested party may obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Requests should be addressed directly to the personal data manager, or Cometal Carpenteria Srl through the e-mail address email@example.com
In compliance with the provisions of articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, as well as the provisions of the GDPR (European Privacy Regulation, 679/2016), the company Cometal Carpenteria Srl with registered office in Via A. De Gasperi, n. 15 – 25030 Zocco di Erbusco BS, owner of the treatment, informs users of this website of the type of cookies used by them and of the purposes pursued with the information acquired, also providing indications to proceed with the selection / deselection of individual cookies.
WHAT COOKIES ARE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES CAN BE USED
A “cookie” is a small text file created by some websites on the user’s computer when it accesses a specific site, for the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the latter’s computer; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
Cookies can remain in the system even for long periods and may also contain a unique identification code. This allows the sites that use them to keep track of the user’s navigation within the site, for statistical or advertising purposes, that is, to create a personalized profile of the user starting from the pages he has visited and to show him and / or send him targeted advertisements (so-called Behavioral Advertising)
WHICH COOKIES ARE USED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
This website uses different types of technical, but not profiling, cookies.
The Data Controller, following the indications provided by the Guarantor Authority in the general provision of 8 May 2014, lists the specific categories of cookies used, the purpose and the consequence that derives from their deselection:
|Type||Purpose||Conservation||Consequence in case of deselection|
|Technical cookies||Site management. They allow the safe and efficient operation and exploration of the website||alid for the browsing session||These are the cookies necessary for the use of the website, blocking them does not allow their operation|
|Analytics Cookies||Collect information in aggregate form on navigation by users to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.||Established by third parties, please refer to the information below.||It would no longer be possible for the Data Controller to acquire aggregate information|
Third party cookies
The site also operates third-party cookies, i.e. cookies created by a website other than the one the user is currently visiting.
The Data Controller is required to provide the updated link to the information and consent forms of the third parties with which special agreements have been made for the installation of cookies through its sites.
The third-party cookies used are anonymous, these cookies allow you to collect and record, anonymously, information on the pages of each individual site consulted, but do not allow you to identify the visitor, and are in no way combined with other information. . These data are used exclusively to track and examine the use of the sites by users, to compile statistics on the basis of information collected anonymously and through the use of data in aggregate form.
In particular, users are informed that the web analysis service that releases cookies used by the owner is “Google Analytics”, described below.
On the site there are particular “buttons” (called “social buttons / widgets”) which represent the icons of social networks (example, Facebook, linkedin, etc.) and other websites (Google+, slideshare, etc.). These buttons allow users who are browsing the sites to interact with a “click” directly with the social networks and other websites depicted therein. In this case, the social network and other websites acquire data relating to the user’s visit, while the Data Controller will not share any browsing information or user data acquired through its website with social networks and other accessible websites. thanks to Social buttons / widgets.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
How to disable third party service cookies